I,_______, understand that I'm abide
by all the school rules. Frequent violations of these rules and
deliberate intent to destroy computers in 459 can lead to the removal
from the station, suspension and failure of the class.
I do not need a computer at home to
pass and do well in the class but I will need to use time in class
effectively to complete the assigned class work and be prepared for the
I understand that learning is my
responsibility and my active participation in the process will help me
|1. Attendance, Lateness(15%)
||1. All school rules apply to this room.
|2. Class/Group Participation & notebook(30%)
- Cooperative efforts
- Activities in our class online discussion board
|2. Follow the IAUP( Internet Acceptable Usage
|3. Homework & class assignments,
projects, performances, book reports, journals etc.
quizzes and tests(55%)
||3. Don't write on the desk and the computer.
||4. Respect and help each other.
- Plagiarism attacks the freedom and
integrity of thought. In a class where you will do extensive online
researches, you must know what constitutes plagiarism and avoid it.
- Students who plagiarize will receive 0 in
- Full acknowledgement for all information
obtained from sources outside the classroom must be clearly stated
in all written work submitted.
- All ideas, arguments, and direct phrasings
taken from someone else's work must be identified and properly
- Quotations from other sources must be
clearly marked as distinct from your own work.
Grading Policies for Written
- Originality in contents and forms
- Accuracy of the understanding of literary texts
- Quality of work
- Punctuality of work completion and submission