Modern & Contemporary Literature
Vocabulary QUIZ#1 |
Vocabulary Quiz #2 |
Vocabulary Quiz #3 |Voc
Quiz #3 Answer |
|1. Attendance, Lateness(15%)
||1. All school rules apply to this room.
|2. Class/Group Participation & notebook(20%)
- Cooperative efforts
- Final project reflects each member's talents
- Activities in our class online discussion board
|2. Follow the IAUP( Internet Acceptable Usage Policy)
|3. Homework & class assignments,
projects, performances, book reports, journals etc.
quizzes and tests(65%)
||3. Don't write on the desk and the computer.
||4. Respect and help each other.No one knows who you are
until you demonstrate yourself..
||5. Remember you are here to learn and be rewarded by
your learning not to be punished.
- Plagiarism attacks the freedom and integrity of
thought. Especially in a class that will depend to some extent on online
research, you must know what constitutes plagiarism and avoid it.
- Students who plagiarize will receive 0 in the
- Full acknowledgement for all information obtained
from sources outside the classroom must be clearly stated in all written
- All ideas, arguments, and direct phrasings taken
from someone else's work must be identified and properly footnoted.
- Quotations from other sources must be clearly
marked as distinct from your own work.
Grading Policies for Written Work/Artwork
- Originality in contents and forms
- Accuracy of the understanding of literary texts
- Quality of work
- Punctuality of work completion and submission
Course Final Project
- Group Message Board (Discussion Forum) that shows group members'
discussion of listed reading materials on a consistent basis plus other
- Web-Blog that demonstrates group members' intimate collaboration efforts
such as raising questions about how to work as a team, what a part of
reading materials mean, etc.( not shared by visitors; exclusively for group
- A group website based on the literature studied.